Other construction management services provided by TRI-CON include:
- Solicit and pre-qualify contractors, vendors and suppliers
- Administration of contracts, design changes, construction change orders
- Review and approval of draw requests
- Coordination and documentation of soil testing, surveying, environmental assessment surveys, building permit application, etc.
- Professional project management team including project manager, project superintendent and other management professionals as required per project
- Project close-out services including punch list coordination, lien waivers, payroll deduction verifications (IC-134 forms), warranty documentation, as-built drawing coordination, retention payments, etc.
- Project general conditions as determined necessary including, site office trailer, office equipment, temporary facilities, etc.
- Project safety policies, observation and enforcement